9 Daniels Court,
Check availability in the Beach House here...
N.B. This 3-bedroom house sleeps 6 to 7 people. See floor-plan
Short Breaks at the Beach House (nights)
Low Season ~: Weekend (2) £350, Weekend (3) £450, Mid-Week (4) £450
Mid Season * : Weekend (2) £390, Weekend (3) £500, Mid-Week (4) £500
NB: Linen is charged extra for short breaks at £41 per booking
When dates are blanked out, the Beach House has already been let.
When dates are show, it may still be available, but please call or email to check.
NB: If the date is shown in the calendar below, then it is provisionally available, subject to confirmation. If the cell is blank, then it is no longer available.
Household Equipment: Microwave, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer
Beach Kit: Assorted Deckchairs, Bar-B-Que, Beach Toys
Home Entertainment: Art & Paperback Libraries, CD, DVD, FreeSat, Games
Baby Care: Lindam Stair Gates, Utility High Chair, Travel Cot, Books
Booking Terms and Conditions for the Beach House....
1. The booking form must be sent by post with a deposit of 25% of the cost of the self-catering accommodation. Upon acceptance of the booking by email or post, the balance of the rent must be paid 4 weeks before the holiday. VAT is not payable.
2. If the balance of the rent is not paid by the due date, the Owner shall be entitled to cancel the reservation and the holidaymaker will forfeit the deposit. If the holidaymaker wishes to cancel the reservation he/she must advise the Owner in writing by the due date. If the property is not re-let for the period reserved no refund will be made. If the property is re-let then the Owner will refund the total rental to the holidaymaker less £20 for administration costs.
3. You, the self-caterer must agree to keep the property clean and tidy and leave it in the same condition as at the commencement of holiday. In addition, you will compensate the Owner for damage or breakages incurred, items removed, or excess cleaning required. A refundable cautionary deposit of £150 is payable
in cash on arrival and is repayable on departure, subject to any damages or breakages.
4. If the holidaymaker considers he/she has cause for complaint, the matter must be taken up immediately with the Owner of the property. Under no circumstances will the Owner accept claims for compensation lodged after departure as it is no longer possible to investigate the complaint in order to take corrective action.
5. Except by prior arrangement only the persons named in writing upon booking may occupy the property and the Owner has the right to refuse to admit any person not shown on the booking confirmation. Sorry no stag nights or hen parties. Pets are also not allowed.
6. Towels and bed linen are provided, but there is a fixed extra charge for short breaks of less than one week.
7. You, the holidaymaker agree to abide by the dates agreed for your holiday i.e. from 3pm on the day of arrival (unless a specific time is requested) until 10am on the date of departure.
8. The Owner of the property or his/her representative shall be allowed any reasonable access to the property during the holiday period, by appointment, except in case of emergency.
9. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information provided, the Owner shall not be held responsible for any mistakes or changes beyond his control.
10. The Owner cannot accept liability for happenings outside his reasonable control, such as breakdown of domestic appliances, plumbing, wiring, temporary invasion of pests, annoyance through local flora and fauna, damage resulting from exceptional weather conditions or negligence resulting in loss, injury or accident.
11. The property may be occupied from 3.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 on the day of departure. If for any unexpected reasons beyond the Owner’s control, we are unable to provide the property, we will try to find you a suitable alternative. However, if this is not acceptable to you, all deposit money will be returned to you. However you will have no additional claim against the Owner.
12. Guests are responsible for checking correct assembly and use of any stair gates, high chair, travel cot, toys or other equipment provided for use by children.